- 2016. September 1st, group exhibition “Manifesti Exhibition” @ Manilla (Turku, Finland)
- 2015. October 12th, solo exhibition “Because We Seek Timlessness” @ gallery space MOVE1 in Logomo (Turku, Finland)
- 2015. April/May, group exhibition “Hauras Maa” in Galleria Fogga (Helsinki, Finland).
- 2014. September, mini-solo exhibition at Marina Congress Centre (Helsinki, Finland).
- 2013. October, group exhibition of Belgrade artists “Blisko Srcu” (Belgrade, Serbia).
- 2013. July, Kuusiston Taidekartano – Kuusisto group exhibition organized by Merja Markkula (Turku, Finland).
- 2008. June 19th; the first solo-exhibition presenting M.A. work under the topic “Origins of the Sin”, topic “Bible – The Old Testament”. Gallery SKC New Belgrade, opening exhibition by Professor of faculty of Applied Arts Slobodan Kajtez.
- 2007. April; group exhibition under organization of Wide Path Art Association, “Spring International Group Exhibition”.
- 2006. September; art colony in Zemun (Belgrade) under organization of Wide Path Art Association, theme “Memories”.
- 2006 April; German Culture Centre in Belgrade, group exhibition of students from Faculty of Applied Arts, Department of Fine Art, class of Prof. Siniša Žikić. Theme “Goethe – life and work”.
- 2006 February; French Culture Centre in Belgrade (later exhibition is moved to French Culture Centre in Niš), group exhibition of students from Faculty of Applied Arts, Department of Fine Art, class of Prof. Siniša Žikić. Theme “Audible and Visible”, Ravel and Debussy.
- 2003 – 2007; Annual Exhibition of Faculty of Applied Arts.
- 2003. September; exhibition of “School of Design” in Museum of Applied Arts, Belgrade.
March 2021 – Developing Career in Art and Games in Turku
October 2020- Turku Game Hub hallitsee Suomen ennätystä – arvaatko, missä?
June 2019- MiTale CEO Natasha Trygg: “Peliteknologiat avaavat mahdollisuuksia kaikille toimialoille”
March 2019- MiTale CEO Natasha Trygg: “Try everything that games development has to offer and do not be afraid to fail”
August 2017- Playing it cool: How Snowfall is building a business on one external IP
May 2017 – Opening party of The Hive – Turku Game Hub
March 2017 – Lapsen Mailma – interview about project “Sanalanka – Interactive Speech Therapy Tool”
“06.01.2017 – Turun Sanomat – interview about local gaming business scene
26.22.2016 – Turku Game Hub in local business paper, check the article here.
21.07.2016 – Turun Sanomat article
08.05.2014 – Interview by Turun Tienoo
09.06.2013 – Interview by Turun Sanomat in Logomo
26.07.2012 – Interview by Turun Sanomat – Replication project in Turku Castle